Her cousins (men) were supposed to come bring it in for her. Knowing her family I'm not surprised. With a couple of exceptions they are what typifies the northern perception of people from MS. And yeah, she was one of the exceptions. That bunch stays in a constant state of bliss (ignorance) and they personify fat, dumb and happy. I was shocked the first time I met the rest of her family. Thought maybe she was adopted or something. The men all marry CRAZY (crazier than normal) women and the women all marry LOSERS. As in they can get a good job they just won't keep a good job. Because it got in the way of something else they wanted to do. So the women end up supporting them. Not gonna miss that aspect of married life at all.

She got to keep the MS place free and clear. It was hers when we got married so I made no claim against it. I got to keep all my 401K. I will have to pay some 'spousal support' since she hadn't worked anything more than part time in over a year. That amount has yet to be determined. If all goes as we discussed it won't be too bad though.

Last edited by magshooter1; 08/19/14.

Some people are educated beyond their intelligence.