Mart,

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Its harder to find a powder that won't work in a 223, then it is to find one that is better than all the rest....they are all pretty accurate in the 223...even really slow burning powders...

We all have favorites...lately for velocity and accuracy, my choice has been H 322... one of our Eagle Scouts got one for Graduation present, and has been over here learning to reload...

based on J Barsness recommendation on line here and availability at a local gun shop, we have been loading 53 grain V Maxes behind a charge of 25 grains of TAC...he's been assassinating gophers on his family's farm out to 300 plus yards with a lot of precision...

he's also had to put down a couple of mom's goats, that are just sick due to old age... he's been eyeing out his second story bedroom window waiting for a coyote or two to show their faces now...

All the powders you mentioned ( before the campfire's comic relief/village idiot invaded your thread) will work just fine in your Model 7....

I have about 9 223s but my favorite for walking is my Model 70 Featherweight..., when I rebarrel it, it will have a one in 7 twist put on it...but now with 63 Sierra SMP and 70 grain Speer SMPs, it will knock the crap out of any blacktail ever to walk the forests and hills of Oregon...and with 40 grain V Maxes, and 40 grain Varmaggeddon tipped bullets, it wasted a 1000 or so of Klamath County Sage Rats this summer.....