Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

Props for getting in the kid picture.. But on a serious note, have you considered a man bra?

[Linked Image]

Well Hell's Bells! I was wondering when the Orange County Moron would show up, with something stupid to ASSume....How in the hell is life treatin ya Rauncho? Super Duper we all hope...no really... we do...

But to answer your question and inferences....

1. Did you ever consider that the shirt I'm wearing is a 2X when XL works just fine... the larger shirt, is both cooler when hot and warmer when cold.... but a rocket scientist like yourself from Orange County would have known that... you were just practicing your dumbasss skills...

2. and as for props getting into the kid picture? must be practicing your dumbasss skills again...If you weren't so focused on being a pompous horses assss, maybe you might have corrected figured out, that the young man was part of the adult shooting competition, because I asked the others participating if the two boys ( grandsons of a forum member ) could be part of it...

and since they really didn't have any firearms to be part of it, that is my 22.250 and my handloads that I am letting them shoot...along with the rest of my stuff I was letting them borrow...

giving them a little instruction, the boys actually did pretty darn well....in fact, on the steel shoot, the boys placed 2nd and 3rd, ahead of all the other adults with that rifle and my handloads ( which was the time the picture was taken by another campfire member).... the only adult that outshot the boys on the steel was DennisinAZ, who took first place....

So STFU but don't fall off the roof and break your neck today.. that would break my friggin heart....No.. Really...

ya like that 28 inch barrel on there? really sends those 60 grain Hornadys out the barrel at real near 3800 fps... Heck with that rifle EVEN YOU could possibly hit something! ... well maybe, or maybe not....probably not...

Dude! I was trying to help. What's with the insults?

Obvious that your girls need a little help, foundation wise. Well, maybe a lot.

Maybe you could do a breast reduction surgery?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...