Well Gee there Schmuck....

Thanks for your input....Thought I'd ask him Royal Awesomeness.. since he is the biggest HE-Man on the World Wide Web, with half the game taken in Alaska and half the fish taken in Alaska, in the last 10 years falling to his awesome rifles with the Pirate Decals, and his mighty fish hooks...

But I understand his busy schedule... he was gracious enough to get up before 5 AM to grace us with his answer.. what more can a humble peasant ask for?

Thats okay tho your Royal Awesomeness.. I am sure young Boy Scout Carson will understand... he was just excited to go out hunting with him own rifle on his folks farm before he heads to boot camp at Great Lakes in January...

I'll load some up this afternoon and go out and test them out this afternoon and see which works best...just thought the Great OZ might like to share.....

As to the personal question about my 25 guns... I have NO guns.. Lost them in the Great Oregon Flood of 1925...Besides, I never get off the couch anyway, except to take a dump or a leak... you know that.....Got too much serious imagining and pretend to do, in between afternoon soap operas...

but to fuel your imagination since I know how much you really care...he's a pic someone took at a recent campfire get together down in New Mexico.. its me pretending to help one of the grand son's of a campfire member out, letting him shoot a Model 70 in 22.250 with a 28 inch Pac Nor barrel that I USE to own...

The young man ( who happens to be a Boy Scout...) and his step brother to be...( aged 11 and 12) were following my instructions and coaching, while shooting my 'use to own' lost rifle....they actually did alright! Coming in 3rd and 4th in a competition that included a dozen or more adults...

Generous campfire member DennisInAZ, even was gracious enough to waive his first place prize and let one of the boys who had his birthday the day before, take home the first place prize.. a 550 pack of 22 LR... to shoot in his new 10/22 Take Down rifle...

I tried to use what you would have said if you'd have been there... If you'd have instructed them, I am sure they would have came in first and second beating ALL of the adults...

but ya wanna picture of me "off the couch".. here ya go...

[Linked Image]

as far as me killing game? I don't shoot animals... I am saving them, so that can be done by His Royal Awesomeness...besides they'd rather give up their lives to the Greatest Guy in the World and on the Internet, than little old humble peasant Seafire.....

But thanks for the come back and have an awesome day impressing we campfire members with your awesome feats of accomplishment..

Like everyone here, I stand in AWE.. that you grace your subjects with your AWESOMENESS...we all are so humbled...

Addendum:

here's another of me at the Campfire Outing in New Mexico..busy trying to figure out where they put the damned trigger on these things...

[Linked Image]

Never could find it...DamnIT... too many moving parts on these things ya know.....