I've been asked to ride in the saddle on this once again, and promote another Campfire Present to a deserving soul...

We have a committee put together, of some great forum members...

This time instead of making it a veteran project, thought we'd do something for a deserving youth instead...

So if you know a young man or woman who is "deserving" of a turn key hunting set up, PM me and I will get it to the committee..

We have had three forum members who have donated some nice items for this project...

We have

1. a Ruger Hawkeye Chambered in 257 Roberts. Blued with wood stock.( courtesy of Missour Ed )

2. Included with a Pentax 4 x 12 Gameseeker Rifle Scope
( donated by a Campfire Member in Idaho that preferred to remain anonymous. )

3. Accompanied by a Browning Hunting Knife with sheath
( donated by another Campfire Member who preferred to remain anonymous)

So let us know, as I am sure there are many deserving recipients out there.. but sadly we can only award one... so the decision of the committee is final..( which isn't so easy to decide, believe me )

Thanks in advance to our contributors for candidates for the Campfire Gift, and a special thank you to the three gentlemen that are making this possible...

Best Regards
Seafire

Addendum to this: Another Campfire member has contacted me and wanted to contribute to this project. So he will be sending a Gift Certificate from Cabelas or Bass Pro Shop to cover some Ammo for the 257 Roberts for the recipient. Kudos and Thanks to a fine forum member from Arkansas on this one..

Last edited by RickBin; 12/18/14. Reason: RIP Mickey Coleman.