Was asked to post this on the open forum:

Seafire,

I would like for you guys to consider my 14 year old son Kirtus for the Campfire Christmas present. We are a one income family with seven children three of which are adopted and have special needs.I work much overtime just to meet the needs and sometimes its really hard to be able to provide the extras that I want to. We adopted the last two girls two years ago and life has been a little crazy as we have adjusted to a new way of life and caring for them and their many needs. Kirtus has always been a very laid back person who gives much and complains little. He has continued to be very laid back, compliant, and helpful so sometimes he seems to get lost in the crowd.He is focused and works hard. I in no way want to take away from a child who is in more need or deserving. I am however proud of this young man who has shown integrity and has a great interest in spending time in the woods and bringing meat home for the family. Thank you for considering him.
Blessings,Keith

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

“Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person”
-Fred Bear