Good evening Gentlemen....

I have tried to line up the donations received with who sent them, to let them know it has been received...

however two problems have been presented...

1. Many folks desire to remain anonymous

2. People didn't exactly list their handles from the campfire...

so what I am going to do is list what has been received by me... leaving out first names and the donation... will list last names and towns the post mark or return address was listed on the envelope...so if yours was missed, please bear with me... I think it is a common courtesy that each folks is notified that their donation or gift has been received....some of you have been notified as I was able to line up your name with your handle... some not...

so here goes...

1. Fleming.. Plattsmouth Neb
2. Lengkeek, Douglas WY
3. Custer, Dayton VA
4. "Dave" postmarked Rochester NY
5. Yeager Littlestown, PA
6. Hager, Richland WA
7. Cross Timbers Management Services, Edmond OK
8. Swanson, Camas WA
9. Walker, Quemado NM
10. Boenker, Floresville TX
11. Lyle, Edmond OK
12. Mischke, Fairfield OH
13. Custer, Dayton VA, 2nd one
14. Townley, Vashon WA
15. Roberts, Lincoln NE, both an envelope and a box..
16. Glandon, Loveland OH
17. Cea, East Quegue NY
18. Whisler, Hutchinson KS
19. Parson, Dunedin FL
20. Doty, Proctor VT....
21. Shrawder, New Wilmington PA

There has been a few others... that have been notified via PM..

two more donations showed up in today's mail...and the big part of these was received AFTER Christmas and some after the 1st of January....

if any questions or you don't see your name here, let me know via PM...

I want to thank each and every one of you that has made this all possible...two firearms are on the way now, and the others are coming...

we have a 257 Roberts in a Ruger 77 going to Lolo Montana and a Model 70 in 30/06 going to Toccoa GA...

will be notifying the other donors of firearms with the appropriate FFL contact info later this coming week...

thanks for everyone's patience with this...to get it done before Christmas, if we are going to do this again, we'll have to get started substantially before Christmas, vs this time...

hopefully the recipients will post some pics once there goodies are received and set up by Dad the way they are desired to be...

Last edited by Seafire; 01/11/15.