Seafire,

I let my daughter type up her response. Can send a pic or 2 to someone that can post them.

Hi, my name is Zoe. I looked at the other kids they seem very deserving of a gun to hunt with their mom or dad. I am 10 years old, in the fourth grade. I volunteer in my past teacher's classes during recess and in the morning. I get good grades, and all of my teachers seem to really like me.I am often chosen to help out with grading papers or to deliver things to other classrooms.

I love to flyfish and have caught many fish. I also love to hunt with my parents, and look foreward to hunt birds myself over my canine best friend, Stan, a chocolate lab. I also hunt grouse with my other dog, Belle. Sadly, her hunting days are pretty much over. ( She is 14 years old ).

I love to dance. I used to be in dance class, but this year I am not doing it. I have been doing it since I was 4 years old, and loved it. Now I still dance at home, and I like to make up songs to go with them. I make up dance moves too.

I hope that whoever gets one of the guns will appreciate it.
I thank you for considering me for a gun.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[/quote]

Thanks Tom for the help posting pics. My daughter says she would love to get a squirrel like your daughter. We will hopefully get out to chase rabbits this winter.

Last edited by Mac7; 12/17/14.