Thank you Tom and Keith.....

I have gotten emails/PMs asking me about contributions... I also decided with 4 contestants, that it would be the right thing to do, to award a Christmas Present from the Campfire for each one of our young and future hunters/shooters...

I have also asked each dad who submitted their child's name, to post it here publicly to put a face to each one... each has sent me this in Personal PMs...

We have Two Rifles donated so far... and others want to contribute money instead, so the thought was if no more rifles are donated, that with donations, we purchase a couple of rifles from say Walmart or equivalent ( Sportsman's or Cabelas etc).. thoughts are Savage Axis, or Ruger American, Marlin XS in a youth model....

So putting a face to this, I hope other campfire members will step forward so we can make this all happen.. each of us have plenty of firearms on our own.. but it is time to pass on a little bit to our future....whatever anyone can feel they can afford to donate...PM me for an address to send it to..

I'd also like to bring to the campfire's attention some of the fine gifts that have also been donated from fellow Campfire Members who have desired to remain anonymous...

We have a Browning Hunting Knife, a Pentax 4 x 12 and a Bushnell Trophy 3 x 9 donated, a parachord sling, a pair of binocs and more are pledged and are on the way...

So my personal thank you to each and every forum member who is making this a reality for a worthwhile cause and a Budding young hunter's Christmas dream...

Merry Christmas to each of you and your families...both near and far...

And thanks to Rick Bin for allowing us to make this a sticky...