Okay Gentlemen,

I am going to give a rough update here and ask folks for some patience, as I know a lot of folks are anxious...

Local stuff with Scouts and my business have had me busy with not a lot of free time during the worlds business hours since right before Christmas...

I have received many donations, the vast majority of them after Christmas...and despite the postmarks on them, more than some of them have taken 2 weeks from the post marked date to get here...
so we can thank traffic volume with the Post Office...

Donations in the way of checks, I have tried to acknowledge the receiving of them to the senders, but many folks have not put on their Campfire Handles...so it is hard to match up the names and addresses, having to wade thru emails and PMs for that...

and as always, same as with the Veterans Projects, all pledges are not received and I can only assume not sent...

will try to compile a list of what has been received and the cities they came from, and post it here... that should protect the identity of the campfire members, many desiring to remain anonymous...

I am also trying to make the packages to be received by each youth, equal to the others....with things coming in from all directions, this takes a little time to coordinate...

with the Veterans Projects, we did not have a time line... with this one, it is a Christmas thing, so we do have a time line, yet 90% of the stuff received is showing up after Christmas...

FFLs are getting rounded up, and each firearm will be sent by the donor, to the recipient directly, and we will reimburse shipping charges....

one is being special ordered, so we can give a young girl EXACTLY what she wanted, and I found ONE dealer in the country, after a lot of internet searching, and had to order it locally...
so it is being shipped from Ohio, here to Oregon, and then shipped to Indiana....by me..

I won't bore the audience with the rest of the details, as it just goes on and on...I don't mind doing this (for a good cause that it is) at all... Sadly I don't have a controlling handle on the time frame as the stuff and donations roll in...

so please know, this has my available attention, but it takes some time to orchestrate...and I appreciate those that can bare with me..

any questions, please feel free to PM me still,.... I am trying to answer those as quick as possible, but I know one or two have been overlooked...

thanks for everyone involved, and their understanding... and their patience...

best regards...