Jeff,

when I get stuff together... sadly this got a late start, so this stuff being under the Christmas tree before Christmas is not going to happen... What I am hoping to do is let the dad's know what will be coming their way as soon as possible...

pledges have been made but has been slow in coming... and until it is in hand, it is just a pledge not a donation... sorry to look at it that way, but plenty of folks have something financially show up and send your plans south... we all should understand that...

the positive thing is that EACH kid is going to be taken care of... I am sure they can forgive us being a little tardy.... if we get this going earlier next year and if we chose to do it... then we'll get the stuff under the tree...

I call this a real success when we had started out with one kid getting a nice present, and suddenly 3 more are going to be experiencing the same thing... its nice not having to choose...

hope this answers your questions...

best regards
john chr.
seafire

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez