Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
This pre 64 is a better rifle.. You'll learn that one of these days. Thanks for the laugh on this end too laugh grin whistle If I would have wanted a Kimber, I would have bought it. I actually enjoy working on my rifles. wink Just part of being a rifle loony..

So what they can sit in a safe cause you cringe when the weather gets a little bad lol I have 7 stainless model 70 I will drag the worse [bleep] Alaska has to offer while your pretty pre 64 will sit in a safe lol you guys are a hoot. I'm sure this one will be fine for that horrendous oregon weather. Bsa still love you like a brother one day you will see the light.

79s, you are a great guy sometimes grin. I know you like the stainless classics and they are great rifles, but I'm a pre 64 lover to the bone. I just love how they cycle, feed and eject and they have always been extremely accurate. They also go up in value as they sit in the safe too. Just something to think about.. wink

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA