Thanks pal, I get a new camera for x-mas. As for the stock: I wanted it real grippy as the wet weather here where I hunt is a real PITA during elk season. I packed around a similar rifle last year and decided I hated the slick paint job High tech specialties applied. It was a shame because I really like the ergos of the Bansner stock. I think it's one of Brad's favorites as well, probably because it is very similar to the Montana's factory stock. Like ULA mentioned earlier about the tupperwares I've painted, my hunting rifles have this same type of paint scheme and texture. It's not really too bad like sandpaper though because I go over the rustoleum stone texture paint with the brown rustoleum and then lightly mist more texture over that. It makes for a real nice grip that also doesn't rub your face raw when you shoot it. Here are the tupperwares that ULA mentioned:

Stainless classic 7mm rem mag:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Sniper grey cerakoted classic sporter 30-06:
[Linked Image]

I hunt these rifles so I like them grippy to a certain extent grin. Again, sorry for the GPS photos, I'll have some better ones (and hopefully my new Swaro) after x-mas..

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA