Originally Posted by RJM
Originally Posted by bigswede358
Originally Posted by RJM
They do make nice rifles... A few years ago I bought a stainless one off GunBroker for less than the price of the action. Seller bought a 22" stainless .350 Remington Magnum barreled action from MRC and had his smith put it in a B&C stock. He killed one black bear with it and decided he wanted to try a .358 Norma Mag. instead so was selling this one.

But with the longer magazine box one can load the bullets out so that they take up no powder room in the case body. 200s run 2900 and 250s 2700+..that is all the recoil I can use...

[Linked Image]

Bob

That looks darn near like a perfect hunting rifle for my criteria right there. That is one thing I don't like about my remington in 350 mag, is the short magazine length.

This one ready to pull the trigger is 9# even. With the extra velocity (as in recoil) I don't complain. The Model 7KS I have is 7# even ready to go and I just use the the Speer 220 FP as it is perfect for the magazine.

One of the posters here has a MRC custom build in .350 RM that as I recall weighed less than 8#...

Bob

I run the Sierra 225 in my model 700, fits in there nicely. I had some 225 Nosler Accubonds left over from a 358 Norma but they were WAY to long for the little Remington action.