The
Originally Posted by Shodd
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
Originally Posted by Shodd

Just WOW.

I guess one action length, the lack of a recoil lug, a plastic bolt shroud, a plastic magazine, tupperware stock, and enclosed receiver, all at a higher cost doesn't qualify. Yes sir, the Tikka is VERY uncompromising laugh

You are one HIGHLY entertaining SOB some times grin

2muchgun, the plastic and the Tupperware are all common to budget rifles.

If'n you are privy to Steel that is used for building actions barrels and said gun parts then you understand that Steel does have various grades resulting in anywhere from cheap to very expensive.

Tupperware and plastic are no different. If'n one is going to build a budget rifle for instance would you prefer to have plastic parts or the much more expensive polymer.

Is there even a difference?

Plastic has a tensil strength of about 40 lbs where as polymer has a tensil strength of around 2000 lbs exceeding the cheaper steel.

There is a reason why some stock forearms wobble around like a limp dik and some stand erect, hard, and ready for the task at hand.

You sir are quite clearing trying to expound on that which you are clearly clueless.

When it comes to the science of said materials you'd fair far better to sit your chunt on the couch......enjoy your super bowl Sunday......and get up occasionally to lick the window and dream of all the wares you've never been. grin

Shod grin

Please, just stop. Why do you continue to insist on proving what a fool you are?

Plastics are polymers dumba$$. They use the term polymer to trick imbeciles into thinking they are buying something "better" than just plastic. Kind of like Delrin knife scales. Bet you love those as well.

And here we were making so much progress on you not sticking your foot in your mouth or making outlandish claims you can't prove or know nothing about.

So what part of the Tikka has a tensile strength of 2000 lbs? Please do tell.

And so you know, tensile strength of plastic is determined by pulling on it, or stretching it. How tough it is has nothing to do with tensile strength, but how much energy it will absorb before it breaks. Which pretty much shows all who can read here who is truly trying to expound upon that which they are clueless. grin

So Tikkas are more expensive due to the polymers being more expensive than steel. Okay, I get it now. crazy

Do me a favor, send me your Tikka bolt shroud. I'll hit it with a hammer. Then hit my 700 shroud. If mine breaks first, I'll buy you a whole new Tikka. If yours breaks first, I get a new 700.

Even your last "insult line" is plagiarized. I would tell you to come up with something original on your own, but it would be very hard to top the entertainment you already so shamelessly, albeit in intentionally, provide us with. And let's face it, you probably aren't quite up to the task.

Did I say you were entertaining?

Have fun at the Asha Kiran Super Bowl party......