LOL, we all run differently... my guns either run irons or optics. I see no need for the use of both.

If I take a PEPR off, its to put a different scope on the gun, and likely change its zero's and ammo at the same time.

I don't see the need for the majority of folks to swap back and forth either.

BUT if thats the case, you should go whole hog or check the mounts.

FWIW I"ve used a couple of other mounts over the years, can't actually call the names other than the leatherwood, and if you watch the way you put it back on, it was usually within a 3-6 inches of return if not on. This at 300 which was my group testing range distance. I personally think a LOT of making them return to zero is snugging in the slots before tightening the "bolts" down. Regardless of mount.

Maybe if it warms up I'll go play with one of mine and get back as to how it does on retunring.

Still makes me laugh thinking that who wiht a deer rifle would take their scope off and on, and what prompts someone with an AR to do the same but works for you, its good for me.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....