Originally Posted by kraky111
I'm not at my computer now but i have a 150 grain load that prints dead on but 1.5" high at 100 w/the proper sight setting. I think I was using re19. Mine shoots phenominal w/open sights...wish it were ez to slap a scope on for a real test...bet it would be ez under moa!
I wish it weren't such a big ox.....I'd love to use it for Wis whitetail...carrying it through brush would get old fast!

And the K31 is the carbine version. wink They don't sporterize very well but I have seen some attempts to do so. Think I'll leave this one in issued condition.

With a Merit disc the open sights are usable for older guys and if a fellow needs more Mojo makes a very nice fully adjustable aperture sight that directly replaces the issue ladder sight, it pops right into the hinge and uses the issue hinge pin. You'd think a peep sight that far forward wouldn't be very useful but I put them on the Yugo and the Swede and they work very well, especially when you use them with a clearly defined bullseye target. They aren't expensive either, only about $49-70 IIRC which is the same or less than a new Williams FP.

Added: We think alike. wink I was typing as you were replying.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!