Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Originally Posted by Scott F
I am not sure racism runs down one side or the other. I know folks on both sides of the line who are outspoken racists. I will agree there are many liberal racists.

I am a Race Realist !
I damn well believe in "FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION" that this damned Government has taken away from U.S. and left U.S. with Trillions of Dollars of DEBT, broken "No Go" once Great cities filled with Hostile "inhabitants" bent on killing U.S. and Our Culture in an "undeclared" War... AND "they" want to get paid by U.S. While "they" are commiting these Atrocities.
So get your head out of your axxe, wake TFU and stop parroting this bullschat liberal "racist" krap nonsense.

A city cannot be racist, people are racist or not. I am not. I don't care is a person is black, white, red, brown, tartan plaid, or even I nice paisley. I may not like a hood rat gang banger but that has nothing to do with his race of colour, it has to do with who he is and I am damned sure not a liberal. I just refuse to paint groups of people with a wide brush and recognise there are goo and there are azzholes in every group.

I am not sure just what freedom of association means in your context but if has to do with the political correct crap being pushed down our throats I agree.

Freedom of Association! WE lost that with "Open Housing" and the "Block-Busting" techniques of the 60's and CONTINUES today with Section8 housing and all the other krap we're TAXED for.

Ferguson Missouri was once a Nice Place to live and raise a family... wtf happened?... as MANY Great American Cities once were.

Think about the destruction of wealth that has happened BECAUSE we DON'T have "Freedom of Association" ! I don't need to live with or near negras to feel fulfilled. This "camel" is IN the tent! As my European aunt once said as she observed living conditions in Southside and Westside Chicago - "this is worse than Chernobyl"

"racist" is a term the LEFT uses to beat Conservatives over the head with. "Race Realist" is the term I use to describe what I have seen and experienced over a lifetime of negra behavior!

Holder and Obozo are the two biggest "white people" haters I've ever seen!