Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
My opinion is JB has a snowballs chance in hell in getting the nomination and then winning the POTUS.

I've been wrong before and will be wrong again,but that's just being humble.

Actually, just like Romeny, Jeb will get the nomination unless people stand up NOW and support somebody else. Spanky puts a lot of pride in "being right" about Romney last election. I am the one that said he would lose if he was nominated. I say the same thing about Bush. It's not hard to see the trend. Approximately 3.5 million conservatives have not voted in each of the past three presidential elections. 12 million people that didn't bother because they don't believe one politician is any different than the other, and that they are all bad.

The people who didn't vote before, won't do it next time either, unless a conservative is cast as the nominee. These guys who wish these voters will adjust are just as clueless as the other "Hope and Change" guys.

Berating the people who refuse to vote for more of the same is a foolish and futile effort, because without them, you cannot win. Give them something they like, or lose.

Again.

By your line of reasoning we are better off with eight years of BHO than we would have been with eight years of McCain or four years of Romney looking toward another four. And if JB is nominated and Conservatives again do not vote we will be better off with 4-8 years of Mrs. Clinton.

You would rather have eight years of BHO and possibly another eight years of Mrs. C than vote for candidates that don't perfectly fit your matrix? Say it isn't so.

I voted for McCain and Romney, because they were the only options I had. I will vote for Bush too (maybe),if he is the next Republican nominee destined to lose. Do you really think that nominating people that CAN NOT WIN BECAUSE PEOPLE WON'T VOTE FOR THEM is a good tactic? How fuucking hardheaded are you? You can say the same thing over, and over, and over, as much as you want, but it will not change the fact that a liberal Republican will never get the conservative vote, or get Democrats to cross over.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.