Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Ted Cruz is not going to be the Republican nominee. Fact. Anyone want to dispute it? I'll lay $100.00 at five to one that he will not be the Republican Nominee in 2016.

Any takers? Didn't think so.

You didn't give anyone a chance to take. Just bloviated right on through.

Besides, if you are laying 100 at 5 to 1, that means the other person has to come up with 20 correct?

Or are you offering up 100 from the other and half a K on your end?

$100.00 is the minimum I will lay and, yes, If Cruz is elected President in 2016 the other end gets $500.00.

Any takers?

Here is an article of interest:

http://spectator.org/articles/62275/ted-cruzs-mission-improbable

$100? $500? Really?

For serious betting, get hooked up with an overseas contact.
Bovada as of last week had Cruz at 33-to-1 to make it all the way to the White House.
Overseas sites also has Cruz at about 16-to-1 to win the nomination.

In 2012 I had Palin at 33-to-1 and covered my $100 bet on her with Romney to win the nomination. I did not bet the general election. A little voice in my head kept saying that Mitt was going to mess up.

I now have a $100 on Palin at Paddy Power at a 100-to-1. If she gets in I will add to that bet at whatever the odds will be. And of course cover down with the frontrunner if it is not Palin.

I will also bet the general this time if Hillary is in. Hillary to lose.

Palin at 100-1? Damn, Bows those are great odds...for the house. They shoulda given you 1,000,000(or more)-1. I'll give you 200-1 right now.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.