Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
At my advanced age and with several physical problems, if someone attacks me, I'll just have to call on my old and very dear friends, Col. Colt and his Nine Little Sisters, to help me.

[Linked Image]

wink

L.W.

But if the guy is able to get his hands on you, you still need to skills to retain and draw you weapon so you are able to put 2 in his guts.

Have you considered what that might look like?

Yes I have. First, I try to practice situational awareness when I and my wife are out and about. Secondly, if I suspect some dude(s) is acting "hinky," in my estimation, I'll be watching him every moment and "ready for Freddy."

Thirdly, in the remote possibility that some shythead did manage to grab me, I still know a couple of tricks to use that would give me the opportunity to pull my pistol and take care of business.

Not to say that nothing could ever possibly happen that a dude could grab me.... but I believe being aware and prepared, I could put a very bad taste in his mouth ... or at least, make him think strongly about taking up a different profession. wink

That's how I see it.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)