I like OldRemmie's response. Look through them both yourself and buy the one that you like.

To illustrate my earlier point about the importance of scopes vs. binocs, I have the same gun that my father gave me when he deemed I was ready to start deer hunting - a Rem 660 in .308 (obviously I'm on the wrong side of 50). It still has a Weaver K3 mounted on it, too. Now, that old scope is dimmmer than just about anything else you could buy today, but otherwise it works just fine. Somewhere here at home I have an old, cheap pair of no-name Japanese binoculars that I also got from my dad. If I were to leave tomorrow to go elk hunting up on the Muskwa, where one can spend hours glassing the slopes looking for bulls, I wouldn't be significantly handicapped carrying that old .308 with the Weaver K3, and I'll bet that I'd come home with a nice bull (matter of fact, my youngest shot a young bull moose with it a few years ago - and it was early in the morning at first light), but those old binoculars would be a serious hindrance, and there's no way I'd consider taking them on a hunt like that - I get a migraine just thinking about spending time behind them.