Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Their dynasty MAY be in peril?
GO SEAHAWKS... anyway.
At least the Dallas Cowboys (my second favorite team) looked perky their first two games of the season - with Romo out for most of the rest of the season THEY are now "iffy" for the playoffs as well!
I had to watch the Cowboys on recording due to my attendance at a gunshow yesterday.
I was pretty impressed with their intensity - something the Seahawks should emulate - IMMEDIATELY!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Wow, Oh and Two, and you're changing bandwagons already? Typical of most "die hard Seahawks fans" I know. "Second favorite team"? Who the fug has that and claims to be a "die hard fan"? That's like saying "second favorite wife".

Very enjoyable game last night. Packers dominated the seahawks AGAIN. It's unfortunate they folded and had some god awful special teams play in the final minutes of the game last year to give the game away after dominating them for 55 minutes.

Seahawks back on track to NFL obscurity. And their "12th Man" will all be bolting for other (their "second favorite") teams. Book it.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.