Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
DeFlave: Yes, yes, yes TRAVIS - I will do exactly as "I" please!
Your inflated ego MAY think you have enough standing to be "chief justice" and influence others conduct but that, in fact, is not so!
I indeed DID post here that the New England Patriots "WOULD KNOW THEY HAD BEEN IN A FIGHT COME THE END OF THE SUPER-BOWL GAME" and that "THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS WOULD NOT BE BEATING THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS BY 38 POINTS (like they beat the Colts by in the previous playoff game!)" - I stand by both of those CORRECT and prudent comments!
For YOU to describe the Seahawks narrow, last second loss as getting their "asses beaten" in this past Super-Bowl is simply IGNORANT - they lost fair and square, but an "ass beating" - well I would describe that comment of yours as ridiculous (deflave like?)!
And if you had any sense of decency you would tone down your over-inflated ego and delusions of grandeur!
You, nor anyone else on this forum, can, has or will dictate what I say or do!
Make NO mistake about that little buddy!
I am and I will talk Gophers or anything else I choose, regardless of your immature and erroneous musings.
By the way I shot a couple more Gophers yesterday with one of my 22 rimfires (if you don't mind?)!
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house