Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by eyeball

I make a motion that ironbender bring back the video of the immaculate interception.

Do we get a second on that motion?

Im tired of having to go back to previous posts to savor the sweet taste of victory over the vanquished.

[Linked Image]

Happy now?

Yes, I am..lol

That interception, in my belief, was an act of god to show all the Seahawk loving folks that even though New England had possibly figured after the play before that, the game was over, but in fact it wasn't.

The reality was, continue to give it your best, and you will overcome.

Naw, it was the big guy telling Varmintpissinthewindblowhard he was a fool for being an ahole loudmouth. The proof of this is, if he wrote that in jest, he would have been on here VS hiding in the wind for many days before posting in other threads. Yea, he got his butt handed to him, both in the game and here!

With all of the 22lr conspiracy, can't find any 22 ammo, the "I've had 10 of the guns you own, and it's the best danged caliber for ...blablabla" !!!!! posts he has made, I do not recall one reply to anyone showing me he knows not to piss into the wind. His replies remind me of video's of bull elk in the rut pissing on themselves, when he gets so gosh darned excited joe blow bought a 220 swift.....fill in the blanks....!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I have no negatives toward the Seahawks, they are a team just like all the rest. Luck is some of the sport, timing and ability are other parts of the game. It sure was a good game from my seat.