Originally Posted by 222Rem
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
...........I am predicting that several dickwarts on this site who owe the Seattle Seahawks, their organization and their fans an apology, WON'T do so because they aren't man enough!
And I will call them out by name in a few days time IF they don't render their apologies.

..........Now mind you, that those few "poor sports" here that owe the Seahawks, Russel Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, and their fans an apology - man up and get it done, here publically, or I will call you out individually and by name!

I believe YOU and Okey Dokey have been called out individually and by name so just come out of hiding, and get it over with. You were both running your mouths in Beast Mode, and well ahead of your brains. As embarrassing as that is for you two, you're looking weaker by the day as you continue to hide and lurk. Just sayin.......

Don't be surprised if he, like the doofus from So-Cal, has his cousin log on to tell us he passed away.....but he was a strong, healthy, well-liked man with many mourners...LOL