Originally Posted by rlott
FyrepowrX - nice looking field. Been there, done that in the high-90/low-100 heat and it takes dedication.

How do you like that Plotmaster?

that one was an accidental purchase, but i like it quite a bit. It has a 100 pound capacity remote controlled electric seeder that lets you control seed rate at the touch of a button, so for soil that is not overly hardpacked you can disc, seed, and cultipack in one pass.

several years ago i was nosing around online & typed in the word "food plot" in the search field, this one popped up for sale...i sent the guy a message and it turns out it was sitting in a warehouse a few blocks away from my office, (helluva lucky coincidence!) so i went & looked at it told him i'd take it, and he even loaded it up on a trailer & brought it to me...think i paid about $600 for it.

kinda heavy for smaller ATV's to pull, works better with the side-by-side dragging it...i also hitched it to my truck to seed long shooting lanes.

[Linked Image]

the weather smiled on us and a gentle soaking rain has been falling since noon today & will continue tonight, so although i didnt get to go seed the other 3 plots this weekend, the ones i did finish are gonna start popping....cool front coming right behind the rain so i'm going out Tuesday to move 7 or 8 ladders.

============================================================