Originally Posted by srwshooter
best thing about the deer population falling off in the mountains of is we don't get many pa guys anymore down to hunt.30yrs ago there were hundreds of those idiots hunting in highland and bath counties in va. most seasons one managed to shoot one of his buddies to.i watched one die,shot in the back with a rifle 2 miles off the main road. wasn't much we could do for him.

I've seen PA "hunters" marched out of the woods at gun point and gave the Hell beaten out of them because they were "sound shooting"; and have known of more than a few occasions where game wardens have stated openly that a truck with PA plates is going to get stopped and searched because "PA plates are reasonable suspicion of a game violation in progress" (and they were rarely, if ever, wrong). The number of PA idiots busted for hunting and shooting off the National Park properties of the BRPW and SNP are truly staggering, and more get added to that tally every year.

I can think of several thousands of acres of land that used to not be posted that are now, but open to hunters if you ask, because of PA "hunters", and the property owner will ask you to make sure that no PA trucks show up. If they do, call the landowner and then the cops.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.