Thing about getting old is you acquire some perspective. At least in Pa this behavior has decreased significantly. I was raised in it and could tell some crazy stories. Talked with a GW about same just recently after a Pheasant hunt. He said it's not all that much of a problem these days, but they often arrest following generations of the same family. However, in his opinion poaching in Pa is nothing like it used to be.

One funny story from years ago, was a friend of a Cousins joined into a Doe hunt. His rifle looked like someone beat on it. I asked what do you do with that rifle. His reply; "If you had been thrown out of a car as many times as that rifle, you wouldn't look all that good either."

Uncles, Cousins, their friends, a couple State Troopers, it was a game of hide and seek, sometimes a ritual of passage and we had the Deer to support it and little went to waste. Some of those boys practiced QDM before the GC made it a science. They didn't come close to the war on Does the GC started years later. Something that i occasionally think about when those old boys come to mind.

Wrong, but the way it was and not necessarily the way it now is.

laissez les bons temps rouler