The Remington Core-Lokt had the same kind of internal belt as the Interlock. It's been a few years but the older magazine articles reported that it was a very well regarded bullet for its deep penetration and ability to stay together. Apparently the big game guides thought highly of it in factory ammo. I don't know personally but have read they since cheapened them to remove that belt.

We've got some really nice bonded bullets and monometals these days but a bullet that sheds its weight, i.e. sends that lead out as wounding shrapnel, still kills really well as long as it stays together. Shot presentation might have to be more "choosy", or not. I saw a 15 year old kid put a factory loaded Remington 150 grain Core-Lokt from a .30-06 lengthwise through a fair size doe, range was somewhere around 125 yards +-25. Bullet entered in the right ham and was found nicely mushroomed in the chest up under the left scapula. As I recall she staggered a few feet forward and keeled over dead. That was close to 20 years ago and the folks I was hunting with used a mish-mash of old ammo so the bullet he used could have been from the 80's or early 90's.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!