https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9FL02fkPQPE

Put money down over the phone today ... just gotta find the time to go get it over the next few days. Can't wait to play around with it! Been looking at them for several years now and sounding like my home state of Illinois is getting real close to allowing them full season for everyone, so I figured it's time to get into the game. Even if the new law doesn't pass my 10yr old can legally hunt with it and I also can during late season so it's all good. I still enjoy my compound so it'll have to stay at home some but will be fun for mixing things up! My dealer I spoke to today has been a TenPoint dealer for years and said these new Ravins blow them outta the water! He said the technology that went into this crossbow is unbelievable! I sure hope so for what it's costing me. In fact, dealer said when I go to get it he wants me to 1st shoot all his TenPoints ... then pickup the Ravin R15 and shoot it. He says the difference is unquestionable! So what do you all think??? Did I make a decent decision???

Also, any pointers for a 1st time crossbow user? TIA

==================================================

I'm a proud member of the BGE cult ... yes, I consider myself an EGGHEAD