Originally Posted by BobbyTomek
Jorge-

If you can find one of the 3-12x50 ERi scopes, you'll love it. No scope I tried has ever tested higher in terms of daylight resolution than this model. Leica definitely did their homework with this one, but -- unfortunately -- it is no longer being imported. The illumination system is top-notch as well.

Scopelist has some.

I bought one of the 2.5-10X42 ERi's and wasn't all that impressed with it. If low light was my only concern then it was very good. I may have got a bad one but it was blurry at the edges,so much you couldn't read a car tag from 30 yards at 2.5 if using just the edge of view. It was clean except right at the edge. I bought the 4a and thought the dot was too big for any long range precision. It also had some tunneling ,but may have been because of my eye sight. I had to adjust the diopter in a fair amount to get a clear reticle. At that adjustment I could see a good bit of the inside of the tube giving the tunneling effect. If I could have focused the reticle with the diopter screwed out the tunneling would have been gone.