I am quite sure at this stage of life's game that I will never be able to have rifle built for myself. Especially for what I would want (Biesen, MIller type stocked rifles). However, I would love to have a rifle in a 250 Savage. Not sure why, already have a 25/06 and a Roberts. It was my idea to get a little Marlin xl7s and get a 250 Sav. barrel for it, and then get a Boyd's for it. I realize that many would poo poo that idea or look down on it because it is not a 2 or 3 grand rifle. But it will suit me fine and I can do most of the tinkering with it myself. I actually had the rifle bought, a Marlin in 7/08, but found a young man who needed it and was not able to get one himself so I sent it down the road. Many times the joy is in the journey and not the destination, and each of us differ in the ways we find joy. Now...let me go in there and look through my wife's lipstick supply and see what I can come up. However, with that picture of Maxine looking at me as I write this, I might never look at lipstick the same!