I am a bit amused about this Made in China stuff. As we all know companies are looking for ways to enrich their pockets. With this many choices we have today I have no problem with a company sending their stuff to be made in China. Obviously it has to work for them (i.e. make more money on each product they sell) for them to do this. What miffs me is they are supposedly lessen the quality of their product and at the same time enriching their pockets. IMO if you are going to send something to be made in China then they should pass the buck on to us while they make a bit more money.

Take for example. Someone at work says he refused to buy a Toyota Tacoma cuz the parent company is not of the US. And I said but the truck is made in Kentucky and its American workers that have the jobs in Kentucky.

I have never bought any of the Vortex scopes and doubt I will. I have tried Zeiss, Bushnell, Nikon and Leupold and they all have worked for me. I know we live in a global economy and parts of everything may be made all across the world. But I chose to spend my money as I see fit.