Just a couple observations

I think there is lots of talk about how we hate China,but if we look at weekly purchases I bet we all buy a fair amount of Chinese. It just so happens that in this we have a choice IE Nikon (the Japanese are my favorites) Leupold Bushnelle( the Philips)Burris (lots of Philips)
Kind of like I have a choice in pocket knives I will NOT carry Chinese

I think Vortex is not very good to thier retailers the reason I say that is there are many groups that can do a group buy from them IE here in MI we have a site called Michigan gun Owners they had a group buy Why? They are not retailers and invest thousands in stock The whore thier products to anyone that can fog a mirror
I think that is part of how they got as noteworthy as they have

In fairness and truth I have a few Vortex scopes of course these are better than Simmions Chinese I think the Chinese can build good stuff
I just dont like buying Chinese period but I have for sure

Last how many of us our watching our 401Ks and brokerage accounts cheering them on because they are doing great and one of the reasons is the napkin factory or the bolt company took jobs to China or Korea

Guys this is so complex and Vortex is just a grain of sand

And Yes we live in a world economy like it or not

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member