Originally Posted by Ringman
ShakyHands,

So comparing Kowa, March etc to Zeiss, Swaro etc is like comparing Toyota & Porsche.

Give me a break! I bought a Zeiss 5-25X50 the other day. It was not as good as my Bushnell 6500 4 1/2-30X50 in bright light. In the low light test it punked out twelve minutes before the Bushnell! Don't try to convince me about the quality of Swarovski. I bought four z5 5-25X52s. None, and I can't say it loudly enough, NONE had glass as good as my Bushnell 6500 4 1/2-30X50. That is with four different guys comparing them.

Have you had a March or a Kowa? Why would you compare a Toyota to a Porsche? One is a sedan and pickup and the other is a sports car.

While Porsche does not make trucks, Porsche makes sedans and SUVs, just like Toyota.

To wrap it up, if you were to compare German glass to Japanese glass at the same price range, Germany would still win 99% so the only reason to buy Asian products is to save money while giving away some quality and the 1% of the population would buy some small boutique manufacturer items such as the Kowa spotting scope.

So go ahead and keep driving your Asian vehicles while I stick to my German cars.

Porsche sedan
[Linked Image]

Porsche SUV
[Linked Image]