Originally Posted by mathman
If temp sensitivity is an issue then skip the W760/H414.

I have to wonder about that. Most of my load work ups have temps running anywhere from 80* to over 100* I have a neat load for a 30-06 pushing the 165 gr. Accubond close to 2900 FPS at 100*F. I used that load on my last elk hunt in New Mexico and took a nice cow elk at a bit over 100 yards. The temp in the truck was 6* above zero. The day before when checking my sights and figuring I might have to adjust some, the point of impact was unchanged. Temp was 14*F above zero.
I've had similar results in the .270 Win. and .300 Win, Mag. using WMR powder. (Winchester Magnum Rifle) Same with Re15 in my .35 Whelen.
The only rifle than showed any change in POI was my .280 Rem. using WMR and IMR 7828SSC but even then the change was very small. So far anyway W760 and the others have worked nicely for me.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE