That seems to be about it. Quickload estimated velocity for #4 was 2546 FPS and for #9, 2697 FPS. There was one other difference that I think I forgot to mention. The loads for the Mauser had IIRC Winchester primers and the M70 I used CCI primers, only because that's what was in the new cases. I read somewhere just the other day that CCI primers had softer cups than Winchester which could explain some of the cratering. However, I really have to get out and get more powder, My supply of Re17 is very low. I already have a very good load with the 150 gr. Nosler PT for the M70 and I'd like to see if the FN Mauser takes to that load as well. I'll be staying as far away from the range as possible with it being the Memorial day week end and all the mall ninjas and Rambo wannabes will certainly be there. That means I won't be.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE