Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by GonHuntin
The first second of the first video I heard from LV and I knew the shooter was not using a full auto weapon, I immediately knew it had to be a bump fire stock just by the cadence of the fire. Unlike most folks, I have put thousands of rounds through REAL machine guns and there is no comparison.......

It's clear from his statement that LaPierre believes these devices should be regulated........if he REALLY believed the second meant what it says, he would be lobbying to kill the National Firearms Act which is a clear infringement on the right to keep and bear arms.......

THIS is my problem with the NRA, with Congress, and even with many on the Campfire in these discussions. Any gun law is un-Constitutional. Every gun law is unlawful. NO gun law has any force of law. But nearly everyone is pretending the opposite. As long as we are in LaLa land, any horseshit is possible. When we accept the reality of the only valid gun law ever written, the debate is over. You all should be ridiculing your representatives, not asking them to somehow fight for your rights. Your rights are ever only at threat from your government.

you know that, and i know that. but, the peace officers knocking on your door at 4am might not know that. nor the prosecutor, nor the jury, nor the judge. so we're right, but all alone in our rightness. and the prisons are full of folks who claim they are innocent. and they might well be for all i know.