Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

Done hunting yes, leave camp, no. Do they have to leave camp after successfully tagging out? don't understand that part.

As any outfitter, what's their #1 complaint about client hunters, bet you more often than not, it's shooting ability. If it's a western hunt, probably toss up shooting ability of physical condition.

On my Moose Hunt my Guide ask me what Rifle I was shooting when I told him a 6.5-06 he looked at me funny. I explained it was basically a .270 he asked what scope. I told him a fixed 6 power he grinned and said "We are going to get along just fine" He asked how far I felt comfortable shooting and I said 50 yds. He laughed and said he would see what he could do. I killed my Moose at 50 yds off hand with a head shot as that is all I was offered. He about flipped out he said he has never had a hunter make a shot that quick and off hand he said most want the shooting sticks and take forever. I said I wanted the sticks and more time but it wasn't offered. Later made a 225 yd shot on a wolf off of a rest. He said his biggest gripe is guys spend all the money to hunt buy the best gear and the biggest guns and scopes and then can't make a simple 100 yd shot at a standing moose with or without a rest. Other 2 hunters in camp were using .300 win mags and big Swarvorski scopes that topped out at 18x. One shot his bull in the ass because he had his scope on 18x the guide had to finish it. The other wounded a bull on the last day and they never found it.

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....