Scroll down to "Sierra" and "77gr Matchking (Litz). Select it and choose "G7" as it's a more accurate reflection of the bullet.
[Linked Image]

Next this screen pops up. You can change the name or leave it. Put in your actual muzzle velocity or what you guess it to be. You'll notice most everything was populated but the MZ Velocity, zero range and environmental data (atmospherics). I used a weather meter to get actual, but if you don't have one get as close as you can to the actual. I also set the zero range for "100 yards".

Now I know what this ammo will do as I see about 300k rounds of it shot a year, but I threw a random number of "3,000fps" in there to show the process.
[Linked Image]

Save it, and then select the bullet from the menu, and put In your target range "600" and hit "calculate" in the upper right hand corner and a drop chart is produced-
[Linked Image]

Ignore everything but the "path mils" column. At 600 it says I need "up- 3.5mil" in elevation to hit. Dial it into the scope-
[Linked Image]

Make a wind call (while I was hanging the target I checked the wind. 5-6mph full value).
[Linked Image]