I just called Winchester and spoke with Shannon and he said to get the (E), same as my magazine. I called Midwest and spoke with Robert who said (EC) (CRF). When I emphatically stated that Winchester said to get the (E), Robert said that should work if that's what you have now. The (E) designation specifically states (PF) which is highly confusing, yet Winchester said it should work.

* I do not know what a "ML" box is. My serial number is way below 318388: 'The first three digits on my serial number are 169XXX'. I believe you are completely correct. Could you tell me what the "ML" box is? Also, what DBM should I order (E) OR (EC)?

* Winchester stated (Robert) initially that my rifle (1996) did not have a DBM, rather hinged plate, "if you can believe that". I said to Robert I purchased brand new. After further checking Robert said they did not make many with the DBM and they were worth 'a lot of money' - "Audio log can substantiate every word verbatim". Robert finally admitted that I did have a DBM, 'Like I do not know my own rifle'.

Thank you very much for your assistance. So, should I purchase (E) OR (EC)?

Last edited by Synoptic; 12/11/17.

Romans 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.