No, Made in October 3, 1996 as verified by Winchester historian. Yes, you are certainly correct on all points you have illuminated. However, I believe you may be incorrect in terms of when the rifle was manufactured, unless the Winchester historian was incorrect. I provided the serial number and he quickly verified the aforesaid date specified, 'Coinciding with my receipt". Again, all information can be corroborated 'verbatim' via audio logs. All of my calls are logged. This is how I conduct business. In a sense, I do not like to use such technology but the society in which we live is just not fair or truthful.

* You have certainly clarified most of the subject matter, irrespective of the year manufactured. Could you enhance or elaborate upon the date of manufacture according to your synopsis vs. the Winchester historian? I truly appreciate the exemplary information you have stated in all of the above points.

* You're right on the money for the BAR magazines.

Last edited by Synoptic; 12/11/17.

Romans 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.