Thank you very much for your help. Sorry, in my hast I inadvertently forgot of (PF) which is push feed. What is a ML box, is what I'd like to know. I've edited the (PF).

* I'd like to have an extra Detachable Box Magazine as I now have with an (E) designation, not the box so to say. No offense, to clarify this more clearly, "The magazine holding the rounds" 'only'. I've enclosed a picture of what I currently have which clearly states (E) on the magazine. I've been through the parts books, can't find it either, so you are correct. The record keeping seems to be bungled after 1992 whether by fire,loss, etc. You are certainly correct in denoting the use of its uses, accompanied by the specific calibers. You are also correct regarding the years of production (1992-1994). However, I purchased brand new at the Kittery Trading Post in Maine in 1996, so how do I have a DBM which specs out for the years of (1992-1994)? I very much appreciate the assistance you provided.

* Regarding the (E) MAGAZINE which I have, would you know of any supplier other than MidWest Gunworks having one available? The price is $115.00 plus shipping of $11.95, simply bleeding the person in need. Sometimes, I believe that I should forego any firearms, especially when not even the manufacturer can provide a straight forward answer.

* I may have not clarified my statement in retrospect: " I have the (E) designation on the 'magazine' itself as provided in the pictured link. I was not aware of an (E) box being an addition to the magazine. Yes, just the magazine I'm seeking. Thank you.

Last edited by Synoptic; 12/11/17.

Romans 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.