Winchester specified it was their rifle. In fact, seeing that you are a gunsmith, I sent the rifle back having a service number attached to it which I can provide to you. In reality, they provided a new stock, re-bedded according to my specifications, polished and re-blued all parts and provided a custom engraved grip cap only used with the Super Grade.

* Winchester provided the date of manufacture. I did not ask if it came from Winchester, for else would it derive? I can call back and present that question to him. But, where, but where else would it be coming from, 'again' if "not" from Winchester?

* I'm going to forego purchasing any more firearms, and may be returning to the monastery. This path is just growing worse by the day. I'll call Winchester again for the last time, then I'm simply forgetting everything. There are far too many snakes in this world, always ready to entrap the unsuspecting. In fact, i most likely shall "not" purchase from MidWest Gunworks for they feed off ones desire. In turn, at the appropriate hour, they shall be repaid in full by Our Eternal Light. Keep the faith, it is far more valuable than anything in this world for we shall all be redeemed at the transfiguration. If you wish to reply, you may. There are not many of your caliber left, hardly none. I am grateful for all the help you have provided.

Last edited by Synoptic; 12/11/17.

Romans 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.