They have a petition going as well. I received an email asking for my support and a link. I declined, responded with my own email stating why, and unsubscribed from the site.

Edit:
"

(Xxxxxxxxxx)

My name is Cameron Kasky. I am a student at Stoneman Douglas.

My classmates and I created the #NeverAgain movement as well as March for Our Lives. Politicians are telling us that now is not the time to talk about guns. We believe the time is now.

Students will no longer risk our lives waiting for someone else to take action to stop the epidemic of mass school shootings that has become all too familiar. We support the right of law-abiding Americans to keep and bear arms, as set forth in the United States Constitution. But with that right comes responsibility.

Sign our petition calling on Congress to pass common sense legislation that will protect and save children from gun violence.

Our elected officials MUST ACT by:

1. Passing a law to ban the sale of assault weapons like the ones used in Las Vegas, Orlando, Sutherland Springs, Aurora, Sandy Hook and, most recently, to kill 17 innocent people and injure more than a dozen others at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

2. Prohibiting the sale of high-capacity magazines such as the ones the shooter at our school—and so many other recent mass shootings used.

3. Closing the loophole in our background check law that allows dangerous people who shouldn’t be allowed to purchase firearms to slip through the cracks and buy guns online or at gun shows.

The children of this country can no longer go to school in fear that each day could be their last. Please sign our petition and demand a comprehensive and effective bill be immediately brought before Congress to address these gun issues.

Thank you,

Cameron and March for Our Lives

P.S. On March 24, the kids and families of March For Our Lives will take to the streets of Washington DC and cities across the country to demand that their lives and safety become a priority and that we end gun violence and mass shootings in our schools today. Sign the petition to learn how you can help.

Sign now with a click

Visit petition page

Want to change something?

Start a petition

The person (or organization) who started this petition is not affiliated with Change.org. Change.org did not create this petition and is not responsible for the petition content.

Unsubscribe  ·  Manage your email preferences  ·  Privacy policy

This email was sent by Change.org to (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) because you registered as a Change.org user on 3/7/2018. We’d love to hear from you! Send us feedback or contact us through our help center.

Change.org  ·  548 Market St #29993, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401, USA

Last edited by kellory; 03/24/18.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~