Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

We'll get to the danger of these firearms later as they are NOT what pose the biggest risk to your safety.

1. Raise the driving age from 16- to 21, yes we'll have to provide more funding for buses, but if it saves just one child is it not worth it?

2. Ban the use of cell phones sans for emergencies only. Cell phones are robbing you of much of your productive time at school and turning you into a form of zombies. And face it until we get #1 passed it's a proven fact you can't stay off your cell phones while driving, Very dangerous to you.

3. Any teenager caught with drugs or alcohol receives a minimum sentence of 5 years in a labor camp, where you'll be taught a trade as you work off your time.

4. Zero tolerance for bullying, 1st offense, 1 year at the aforementioned labor camp. 2. offense, the whole enchilada you're there for the 5 years with the druggies, but you're going to learn a valuable skill. You'll thank us later.

Your pleas have not fallen on deaf ears! We're with you and want to keep you safe! But let's attack the real dangers to your safety and not those that are celebrated and pimped out by the media and the left.

You want to be safer, we get that. We've got your back students.

Hear, hear!!

As for the list posted by the OP, as relates to number 4, anyone who has dealt with certain aspects of the law enforcement details should know better. There are some who are above reproach, for sure, but there are also others.

I think we would do well, as would law enforcement in general -for the good of the good ones in the profession, to weed and prune the ranks with some enthusiasm. I realize that they are already understaffed in many places, but I believe it would actually be easier to recruit the right ones if there weren't as many 'no goods' as there are.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.