Originally Posted by satx78247
Triggernosis,

A Vizsla does (generally) NOT have the "body mass"/brute strength to fight a wild boar (and win) OR to take out a determined housebreaker.

BOTH of my girls DID do both needful tasks. = Both of "the girls" have been gone for over a decade & I still miss them.

Emily may have looked like "a pussycat" & a "champion couch potato" but she was turned into a LEOPARDESS full-grown, when an armed criminal "came to visit" our farm late one Fall evening.
(The thug spent several hours in the ER getting places that LEAKED profusely sewed-up.)

My "Dolly-GRRL" was our version of the Fouke Monster & "would fight a circle saw & give it time to warm up."

Note: I was present the night that an AR State trooper KILLED the REAL Fouke Monster, which turned out to be (by DNA) a large severely-scarred/disfigured black bear.
(She was likely burned in a woods fire, according to the late biologist Dr. Victor Oliver. - Dr. Oliver stated in an interview with THE TEXARKANA GAZETTE that the she-bear started killing stock & attacking people because she was unable to take her normal prey & that he suspected that she was "in near constant pain" .)

yours, tex

Have you ever read Smokey and the Fouke Monster?

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.