Partagas sometimes you just get a dog, that its something in their head, and there is no explanation.. to me a low key dog, is low key in the house and in the trucks, but is a fireball in the field, I like enthusiastic dogs................. lots of good information on these posts, and great pictures........ I just suggested a Boykin and or a Cocker for a friend of mine, that does not have a big house, and wants a house dog too........................ I trained a Boykin, loved that dog, problem was the owner/handler, paranoid about letting him, get out and move,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, when it was done, we ran it with pointers on woodcock, let me tell you, that Boykin was a flushing /retrieving machine, and loved everyone and all other dogs,,,,,,,,,,,,,not cheap, he paid a grand and I think it was out of Indiana...................

From the UP down to the Carolinas, nice to hear from other dog guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, how can you not have a hunting dog, good or bad, no truck should be without one