I would go 4x6 as a minimum. This can fit two hunters and some of my hog hunting friends even have a cot in theirs for all nighters. Definitely anchor the blind from the get go to avoid an accident. In sandy soil we use T-posts or the big screw type mobile home storm anchors. In rock we drill into the biggest ledge around and sink moly bolts with a ring eye on them. Many of the locations don't have large trees around to use for guy wires.

I like double walls with at least sheet foam insulation this helps with heat or cold and muffles any noise. If it will be a long term set up use good materials and paint everything before assembly especially the edges of plywood. We also caulk all joints with liquid nails. This cuts noise and eliminates crevices for creepy crawly things and hornets. I put a screened roof 4-way vent on one stand and it works well to funnel heat and odors upwards if a heater is used. Also reduces fumes or carbon monoxide build up.

I like windows that raise upwards and forms an awning to help shade the inside of the blind. The nicer ones also have sliding plexi-glass windows for bad weather. Add corner shelves and pad any place a rifle might be rested. I use foam pipe insulation on the window sills and old carpet everywhere else.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli